Text Size

  • Increase
  • Decrease
  • Normal

Current Size: 112%

Select Language

FAQ: Procurement, PUKONSA and Public Property Division

  1. Where are the registration forms for works contractors, supplies and services in the state of Sabah (PUKONSA) obtained?
    Registration forms are available at the Office of PUKONSA Unit, Ministry of Finance, Wisma Tun Fuad Stephens, 4th Floor, Blck A, Karamunsing, Kota Kinabalu.
  2. What are the types of services offered for application?
    The types of services offered are works for Contractor, Class A, Class B, Class C, Class D, Class E, Class F, and Contractors for Supply and Services.
  3. What are the requirements to be registered as Contractors of Works, Supplies and Services?
    Requirements can be obtained through the Code Manual Book, forms, and checklists as follows:


    Types of Forms



    Works Contractor

    Proprietorship / Partnership-1 / 88 Pin.1(a)


    Sdn. Bhd.1 / 88 Pin.1(b)


    Supply and Services

    Proprietorship / Partnership / Sdn.Bhd. -2 / 88 Pin.1


    Code Manual Book



  4. What are the requirements to apply for new vehicles?
    Application for new vehicles as a replacement for old vehicles must be forwarded to the Permanent Secretary Ministry of Finance, attached with relevant documents such as 'Beyond Economical Repair (BER)' certificate from the Public Works Department (PWD).
  5. What actions are to be taken by the head of department or branch when losses occur on government property and monies?
    • To make a police Report within 24 hours or as least two (2) working days.
    • To submit First Lost Report (Form J) within one (1) month to the Finance Ministry of Sabah, to be attached with the Police Report and a c.c copy to the Federal Audit Department.
    • To submit Final Lost Report (Form K) within four (4) months from the date of the first lost report, notwithstanding that the Final Police Investigation Report is not yet ready. However a full report from the Internal Inquiry Department of the said Department must be submitted in Form K.
  6. What actions are to be taken by the head of department or branch for those government properties which are obsolete?
    To submit applications to appoint the Board of Survey members, attached with Form KEW. PA-17 containing the list of obsolete assets. Appointment of the Board of Survey members can be forwarded to the following:
    • The Permanent Secretary of Finance Ministry Sabah for areas around Kota Kinabalu and / or throughout Sabah

    • The President of the Municipal Council – of Sandakan and Tawau for their respective municipal council.

    • The District Officer – in their respective districts.
  7. What actions are to be taken after receiving the Board of Survey Report KEW. PA-17?
    If the recommendation by members of the Board of Survey in the reports are accepted by the Head of Department, then the reports should be forwarded to the Ministry of Finance for final approval for disposal of the obsolete assets.