- To ensure the financial and non-financial data of statutory bodies, state agencies, and their subsidiaries (hereafter collectively referred to as “state bodies”) are updated. This data will help the State Government to plan decisions and policies concerning these parties. Additionally, it shall fulfill its function as an early warning system to identify problematic state statutory bodies and agencies.
- To ensure these state bodies adhere to the enactments, circulars, guidelines, and regulations in place.
- To ensure these state bodies practice good corporate governance at all times.
- To gather investment and project data undertaken by these state bodies to aid in decision making,
formulating policies, and domestic investment planning.
- To ensure that all investments and commercial projects undertaken by these state bodies are viable.