To be the best model of high financial management performance in Malaysia.
To ensure the quality of financial planning and management with an emphasis on strengthening the equal distribution of financial resources in accordance with the state strategic development direction.
- Ensure strong sources of revenue.
- Ensure sources of public funds are managed prudently and productively.
- Ensure transparent procurement management and effective control of public property.
- Ensure compliance as to strengthening effective financial systems and procedures.
- Make the MOF an advisory centre of reference in financial matters.
- Facilitate the state government’s administrative machinery.
- Ensure relevant human resource development programs for the MOF personnel.
- Ensure optimum state investment returns.
- Ensure public agencies’ competitiveness and advocates corporate governance.
- To manage other loan facilities efficiently and effectively in the best interest of the civil service.